FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF THE INSTITUTE
Ambassador Dr. Zdravko Popov
- Master’s degree in Philosophy and Psychology from Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski“
- PhD in philosophy;
- Specialization in Humanities in Italy;
- Specialization in Foreign Policy and Diplomacy in USA;
- Specialization in Public Administration in England;
- Foreign Policy Adviser to the President of Bulgaria Zhelyu Zhelev;
- Founder and Director of the Diplomatic Institute of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
- Ambassador of the Republic of Bulgaria in the Czech Republic;
- Editor-in-Chief of the “Diplomacy” Journal;
- Lecturer at Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”
MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Aneta Tusheva, M.L.A
- Director of Education, International Relations and Projects at the Institute of Public Administration (IPA).
- Еxpert and head in the Ministry of Education and Science, the State Agency for Child Protection, the National Revenue Agency and the IPA.
- Master of Philosophy and Public Administration from Sofia University “St. Kl. Ohridski”.
- Specializations in institutes of public administration in Ireland, UK, Spain, France, Italy, the Netherlands and others.
- Lecturer at Sofia University „St. Kl. Ohridski „, New Bulgarian University and the IPA.
- Master of Law from the Law Faculty at the Sofia University „St. Kliment Ohridski“;
- Specializations in Justice, Public Administration, International Law and International Relations;
- Specialization in English Law and EU Law;
- PhD student in the field of Criminal litigation at the Institute for the State and Law at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
MEMBERS OF THE INTERNATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD
Dr. Klaus Fiesinger
- Regional Director for South-East Europe of Hanns Seidel Foundation.
- Ph.D. in political sciences from University of Munich.
- Visiting professor at the Andrassy University in Budapest.
- Expert in political culture, civic education, international dialogue, European integration, cross-border police cooperation.
- Member of Austrian Institute for the Danube Zone and Central Europe, Vienna.
- Member of “Sudosteuropa Gesellschaft”, Munich.
- Author of the book “Ballhausplatz-Diplomatie 1945-1949”
- Director of the Clingendael Diplomatic Academy in The Netherlands.
- Expert, trainer and advisor in diplomatic negotiations, conflict resolutions, mediation, leadership and strategic policy planning.
- Advisor and trainer in capacity building – offers programs in curricula design, training of trainers and strategic development to diplomatic and defense academies.
- He trains and delivers advices to diplomatic services in more 60 countries all over the world.
- Visiting professor in strategic policy planning at Europe College in Bruges, Belgium.
Professor Dr. Vesselin Popovski
- Ph.D. from King’s College, London, United Kingdom;
- Assis. Prof. at School of History, Politics and Sociology, University of Exeter, UK;
- Senior Academic Officer, Director of Research “Peace and Governance” Program, United Nations University, Tokyo, Japan;
- Professor, Dean of Law School, Director of Centre for UN Studies, O.P. Jindal Global University, Harayana, India;
- Professor, Graduate School of International Peace Studies, SOKA University, Japan.